Request for Proposals (RFP)
Applying for a Grant from the
Center for Responsible Enterprise And Trade (CREATe.org)
The Center for Responsible Enterprise And Trade (CREATe.org) is seeking written proposals from interested 501(c) organizations for projects that align with and advance CREATe.org’s approach of providing practical resources to educate organizations about leading practices for managing risk and improving governance and compliance.
Subject Area of Focus:
Proposed projects should concentrate on ethics, compliance, corporate governance and/or risk management on one or more of the topics of CREATe.org’s areas of focus : anti-corruption (including the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Standard), cybersecurity, or intellectual property (IP) and trade secret protection, or in areas where CREATe.org has not yet had a focus: (e.g., managing trade (sanction) compliance, the ethics and responsibilities of Artificial Intelligence).
Types of Project(s):
We are open to a range of project types, including thought leadership, quantitative research, tools development, etc. Regardless of the format, the project should provide practical tools, resources or information that will help companies advance leading practices on CREATe.org’s mission areas.
CREATe.org is allocating approximately $400,000 for this initiative. This amount will be divided across several grants to 501(c) non-profit organizations.
Proposals should not exceed five pages exclusive of budget and support materials, and should cover the following topics:
- Proposed project title
- A description of the project:
- What it aims to accomplish
- The need for this project and approach
- How it aligns with CREATe.org’s mission
- Project deliverables – how it will have impact
- Timeline for completed activities throughout the requested grant period
- Project team
- A brief description of the organization’s or individual’s background, current programs and audiences served by those initiatives, and commitment to helping companies improve business programs and practices
- A budget that includes a timeline and line-item expenses
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with the mission of CREATe.org
- Track record of the organization and project team
- Program design: identification of the issue and design of the solution
- Impact in relation to budget
Please email your interest to participate in the RFP by November 29, 2019, and submit your written proposal by midnight on December 9, 2019 to Andrew Garber – email@example.com.
Questions about the proposal process should also be directed to Andrew Garber – firstname.lastname@example.org.