Reducing the Risks of CyberTheft, Counterfeiting, Piracy and Trade Secret Theft
On December 4th, Craig Moss, the Chief Operating Officer of CREATe.org will be leading a webinar on ‘Reducing the Risks of CyberTheft, Counterfeiting, Piracy and Trade Secret Theft.’
Joining Craig Moss will be Lucy Nichols, CREATe’s Intellectual Property Counsel. Lucy has more than 20 years’ experience in the acquisition, protection and enforcement of IP rights.
As much as 75% of most organizations’ value and revenue source are in intangible assets, IP and proprietary competitive advantages. As such, intellectual property has become an increasingly significant component of company value. Join CREATe.org to learn how to protect your company’s valuable IP.
The webinar will review:
- Top risks of IP theft today
- The components of an effective IP protection program
- Working with supply chain partners to improve IP protection
- Leading practices for preventing IP theft
- Insights into steps Chinese companies are taking to improve practices
Who should attend:
The workshop is ideal for:
- Corporate general counsels and legal staff working on intellectual property
- Risk and compliance officers
Wednesday, December 4th, noon EST
Cost: No charge for participants