On December 3rd at 3 pm ET, the Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe’s) Pamela Passman and Craig Moss will participate in The Conference Board webcast focused on the findings from a Research Working Group on the topic of ‘Safeguarding Intellectual Property & Addressing Corruption in the Global Supply Chain.’ The Conference Board’s new executive director of the Governance Center – Donna Dabney – will also share insights into how the issues of IP theft and corruption are impacting The Conference Board clients throughout the world.
In the webcast, listeners will hear about:
- The Conference Board’s survey of Fortune 500 companies on the risks and challenges of IP theft and corruption in emerging markets.
- The risks to companies from intellectual property theft (counterfeiting, trade secret theft and piracy) and corruption.
- New approaches for companies and suppliers to effectively launch IP protection and anti-corruption programs.
- Ways to gain insight into subcontractors and third-parties working for direct suppliers.
- The highest risk markets for IP theft and corruption; and greatest challenges for global brands in these areas.
Register now for this important webcast. If you have any questions, please email us at info@CREATe.org.