Practical and insightful whitepapers and research have been central to CREATe’s mission since its founding in October 2011. Since that time, we have launched a range of resources designed to provide organizations of all sizes with useful information on topics ranging from ‘Cyber Risk: Navigating the Rising Tide of Cybersecurity Regulation,’ and ‘Safeguarding Trade Secrets and Mitigating Threats’ to ‘Why Anti-Corruption Programs Fail: Turning Policies into Practices’ and many other reports and tools.
As we plan our upcoming research agenda, we are interested to learn if there are topics that you would like the CREATe experts to explore. If you are a follower of CREATe, you know we focus on these core areas:
- Trade secret and intellectual property protection: promoting the management systems that should be in place to effectively protect confidential corporate information within organizations and among third party partners.
- Cybersecurity: using the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) to improve information security.
- Anti-corruption: implementing robust anti-corruption programs that embed business processes across an enterprise and extend to business partners.
Following are a few topics that we are considering:
- ISO 37011 anti-bribery management system standard: A how-to guide to using ISO 37001 for benchmarking and/or improving anti-corruption programs
- Using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) to extend leading practices to third party partners
- Building on existing compliance programs to meet trade secret protection requirements in the Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA), EU Trade Secrets Directive and other initiatives
- Drafting key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of your anti-corruption program
- Addressing the ‘demand’ side of corruption
- The role of government procurement to promote implementation of robust anti-corruption programs across value chains
What would you like CREATe to investigate? Email us at info@CREATe.org to share your feedback and ideas.