Since beginning our efforts at CREATe.org last fall, we’ve been focused on engaging with multinational corporations, governments, nonprofits, think tanks and other associations to further our mission of advancing responsible business practices across global supply chains and business networks. A key part of this outreach and dialogue included an effort to engage with thoughts leaders who have expert knowledge in our areas of focus, including intellectual property rights, corruption, global supply chains and responsible business practices.
We are pleased to introduce the charter members of our Advisory Council – a group of experts with decades of experience in government, business and academia – who are all committed to helping advance CREATe’s mission. Members include:
- Hidetaka Aizawa, Professor of Business Laws, Hitotsubashi University;
- Alan Larson, Senior International Policy Advisor, Covington & Burling LLP and Chair of Transparency International USA;
- Hau Lee, Professor, Stanford Business School and Director of the Stanford Global Supply Chain Management Forum;
- Richard Locke, Professor and Department Head, Political Science Department, Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- Keith E. Maskus, Professor of Economics and Associate Dean for Social Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder;
- John G. Ruggie, Professor in Human Rights and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School; and
- Ambassador Susan Schwab, Professor of Public Policy at University of Maryland and Strategic Advisor to Mayer Brown LLP.
CREATe is grateful to have the support of such a distinguished group of individuals. Bios of each member can be accessed here by clicking on the Advisory Council tab.