CREATe Executives to Speak about Counterfeits, Contracts
CREATE.org executives, Lucy Nichols and Craig Moss, are scheduled to speak at two upcoming conferences in New York City and Phoenix, Arizona.
11th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit in New York.
CREATe.org’s IP Counsel Lucy Nichols will join a panel discussion on Tuesday October 1st at 14:00. The focus: B.R.I.C. Countries: Taking advantage of the Markets while guaranteeing Brand Viability through Supply Chain Management.
The panel will be discussing:
- “Taking advantages of the growth of B.R.I.C. countries’ increased purchasing power, economic opportunities abound with those markets for those who are able to adopt a profound anti-counterfeiting and IP protection strategy”
- “What have other companies done when engaging in those markets?”
IAACM‘s (International Association for Contract & Commercial Management) event America’s Forum 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona.
CREATe.org’s COO Craig Moss will be speaking during two sessions at the IACCM annual conference:
The first session, on October 9 at 14:20, covers: Top Ten Tips to Develop Your IP Protection Game Plan. It will cover best practices for IP protection within organizations and among supply chain partners.
- What are the top forms of IP?
- Top 10 tips for protecting IP
- Examples of contract language
The second session, on October 10 at 12:00 is titled “Managing IP Risk throughout Complex Global Supply Chains.”
IP theft and misappropriation are making headlines nearly every day. By 2015 the global value of counterfeit and pirated products is estimated to rise as high as $1.77 trillion.
- In the session, Craig Moss will discuss the policies, procedures and contract language that should be put in place to protect trade secrets globally.
When: October 8th – October 10th
Where: Point Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, Phoenix, Arizona
For more information about the event and to register, click here