Welcome to the media resource page for the Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe.org). CREATe is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping companies, their suppliers and business partners reduce counterfeiting, piracy, trade secret theft and corruption.
For journalists interested in learning more about CREATe or speaking with an executive, please email Anne Walker or call 1.206.517.2638. Alternatively call Andy Garber at 1.202.842.4701.
CREATe executives can speak to the following issues:
- Global trade and supply chains
- Corporate compliance and risk mitigation in regard to protecting intellectual property (trade secret theft, counterfeiting, piracy) and preventing corruption and bribery (FCPA, UK Bribery Act).
CREATe has been involved with the following programs:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business: Stanford Initiative for the Study of Supply Chain Responsibility (SISSCR)
- The Conference Board: Research Working Group:Safeguarding Intellectual Property & Preventing Corruption in the Global Supply Chain
- Brookings Institution: Governance Program
- Quick Guide to Trade Secrets
- Report: CREATe – PwC – Economic Impact of Trade Secret Theft: A Framework for Companies to Safeguard Trade Secrets and Mitigate Potential Threats
- Whitepaper: Trade Secret Theft – Managing the Growing Threat in Supply Chains
- Whitepaper: The Health and Safety Risks of Counterfeits in the Supply Chain
- Whitepaper: Government Procurement: Driving Responsible Business Practices.
- Report: Stanford Graduate School of Business: Managing Supply Chain Sustainability and Intellectual Property (IP) Protection – Are They More Similar than Different?