Intertek and the Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe.org) are pleased to offer a complimentary webinar on the integration of IP protection into supply chain management. Join us to learn more about Intertek’s Global Supplier Management services for IP protection in the supply chain, including:
- Assessing the risks associated with trade secret theft, counterfeiting, piracy and IP infringement
- Integrating IP protection into a more holistic supplier assessment
- Enhancing legal protection with IP protection management systems
- Utilizing Intertek’s Global Supplier Management platform solutions to mitigate supply chain risks.
Many companies spend considerable resources assessing social and environmental risks in their supply chain. Yet, companies often ignore the significant reputational and financial risks associated with intellectual property (IP) infringement. Although more than 75% of a company’s assets are tied to IP, companies today lack the systems and processes to protect their IP from infringement. This is particularly true with subsidiaries, regional offices, suppliers and business partners. Register now to learn more!
- Craig Moss, Chief Operating Officer of the Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe.org)
- Andrew Savini, Manager of Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing, Intertek