Join CREATe.org at the 10th Annual Global Ethics Summit on March 14-15th in New York.
The Global Ethics Summit is an annual event connecting a diverse class of company leaders who come together to inspire company integrity and responsible business performance. CEOs, board members, CLOs, corporate secretaries, chief compliance officers, leading industry executives, global thought leaders and others participate in the Summit to network, collaborate, exchange ideas, share best practices and fuel companies with actionable solutions to minimize risk and enhance company performance worldwide.
Join CREATe.org President and CEO Pamela Passman, other CREATe team members and other attendees including:
- Samuel J. Palmisano Retired Chairman and CEO, IBM Corporation and Current Chairman, The Center for Global Enterprise
- Emmanuel Lulin, Senior Vice President and Chief Ethics Officer, L’Oréal
- Katy Choo, Chief Investigative & Anti-Corruption Counsel, GE
- Mara Davis, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, Univision
- Anne Cortina Perry, Partner, Jenner & Block
- Laura K. Kennedy, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Emergent BioSolutions
- Kimberlee Yapchai, Chief Compliance Officer, Whirlpool Corporation
- Nichole M. Pitts, Vice President, Compliance & Ethics Officer | International, Louis Berger
- Page Motes, Director, Strategic Programs Office – Global Ethics & Compliance, Dell
- David Pitofsky, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, News Corp
- Guillermo Bichara, Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Praxair, Inc.
- Richard Buchband, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, ManpowerGroup
- April Oliver, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Global Ethics & Integrity, Salesforce
Register now and save an additional 20% by using the Discount Code: CREATE